3.17.2013

Day 663

Today was pretty eventful.  It started off with the normal Sunday routine: get up, go to church, return home.  After lunch, Kimmy and I had some pretty intense fun.

We cleaned.

Oh goodness, did we clean.  The house got pretty messy while I was in exam mode.  So we took the majority of the afternoon doing all of the chores that had been grossly neglected for too long.  We didn't finish everything, but I'd say we got about ~90% of everything done.  I was pleased.  It looks much much better now and we're not feeling nearly as claustrophobic.

We made some really awesome chicken noodle casserole for dinner, watched part of a movie, then made cookies!  We've had various baking chips for a while, so we figured we'd actually do something with them.  Like, oh, make cookies!

I did some lesson planning for tomorrow... it's going to be a pretty full day, and I may be getting observed so I wanted to get that out of the way tonight.  And now I'm going to get some sleep before going to work out in the morning... ick.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment