3.14.2013

Day 660

Hi!

So, I'm still pretty sore today from working on yesterday.  It's not fun.  Nope, not even a little bit.

Let's see.... This afternoon I went to a Pi Day party in the math department.  It was actually really well attended.  There were probably at least 40 people there.  I had fun.  They had pizza, a bunch of different pies, prizes, and temporary tattoos.


This happened.  I was pretty excited.

After the party, I went to study with Dustin for our test tomorrow.  That went well.  Dr. Foley had to go pretty quickly through the material in class to get through it all, so Dustin and I spent some time really trying to figure out what was going on in each part.  We were pretty successful.

When I got home, I talked with Kimmy for a bit, then we ate dinner.  We have to eat an early dinner on Thursdays because I have class in the evening.

Or so I thought.  I got there and the doors were locked.  So I checked Blackboard and sure enough, class had been canceled.  Three weeks ago.  I guess I just forgot about it!

So I came home.  I called mom and wished her a happy birthday, then Kimmy and I went to the store.  We wanted to get another Xbox controller, but they were too expensive.  So we'll probably just get it from Amazon.  Boo.

Well, that's about it.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment