3.01.2013

Day 646

Today feels like it dragged on forever.  I have no idea how that's even possible, but it certainly happened.

I got up early to start working on some studying, but for most of the morning and early afternoon I just had an awful time concentrating.  My mind just would not stay on the material.  Oh, it was frustrating.  I felt like I'd wasted such a large chunk of my day.... and this is not the time to be wasting anything!

But later on in the day I was able to get my act together and do some good studying.  So my evening and night ended up being fairly productive, even if the first half of my day was not.

I also spent some time preparing for my lesson tomorrow.  I'm guessing there will be about 5 - 10 people there, so I'm going to show them some things in Excel that will be helpful on the take home portion of the exam.  They don't need Excel, but it will be helpful.

Well, I think this day is about over.  Time to get some sleep and start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment