3.19.2013

Day 665

Hi.

Today was a pretty slow day, but I suppose I can write about it.  My first bit of adventure occurred a little after lunch.  I met Tim B. on campus and we did some homework.  One of my friends/fellow GA instructors came by and we discussed how we're teaching the chapter on probability.  He and I both have a hard time because we both know probability so well it's hard to at a fundamental level.  I think that (the third time around) it's finally going well.  But we'll see.  They have a test next week.....

After I got home, I talked with Kimmy for a little bit, then went off to go tutor.  I thought that went really well today.  Both of the kids seemed to be on a roll, so that was nice.

When I got home, Kimmy and I had some dinner and watched a show.  Then I worked on some stuff for teaching tomorrow and finished up with playing a game with Miles.  It was a typical day.

And now I'm off to bed.  Early start tomorrow... woo.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment