6.14.2011

The Montana Update: Day 18

I’ve been getting behind on keeping everything up to date, so I’m sure I’ve forgotten lots of details.  Today was Lounge Around Day.  We didn’t go anywhere, really.  Just stayed at the house and played games.  After our morningly Coffee and Lazy time, we played some Dominoes, which have been affectionately renamed Ominoes or Nominoes, depending on the situation.  Usually they become Nominoes when Lily is gnawing on them.

After lunch we went into town and walked around.  We visited Olivia at her new job at the Tumbleweed café/deli thing.  It was nice.  Then we walked around town some.  Kimmy and I went to get ice cream (surprise).  After ice cream we went back to Aunt Shasta and Uncle Mike’s house.  I was going to take a nap but then Kimmy wanted to play Lego Harry Potter, so we did that instead.

For dinner we had really tasty stew.  And after dinner I believe that we played more games!

No comments:

Post a Comment