6.24.2011

Days 31 and 32

Wow, what a couple of days it has been.  I'm incredibly tired right now, so this is going to be shorter...and covering two days.  For this I apologize.


Yesterday (Day 31) started with my getting picked up by the grandparents on the way over to their apartment.  I helped them organize their things while Aunt Lynn and her friend Shelli brought boxes from the house to the new apartment.  After a while we all went back to the house to clean, at which time Geoff arrived.  After hellos and things, he and I went to take a load of things back to the apartment, and then we came back to the house to help clean.


After that Geoff and I came back home and showered.  He went out to dinner with Mama and Poppy, I made dinner for mom and me.  Mama and Poppy had an open house, so they had to be gone for a while.  When they were done eating they come to our house and we just chatted for a while.  Around 7 Jared showed up, so he met my mom (again) and the rest of the family that was there.  After the rain died down some, Mama and Poppy went home and Geoff and Jared and I went to go hang out with Becky and Miles.  It was fun!  But we were there waaaay too late, so then I was tired.  :(


The next day Geoff and Aunt Lynn left early to go to Cedar Point.  I got up and made some pancakes, then Jared and I went to George House for a bit.  When we got back, he went home and I took mom to work.  I helped the grandparents unpack things in their new apartment for a while.  I was so hungry... so I stopped at Chipotle on the way back.  It was tasty!


Let's see.  I had dinner with dad, tried to get some stuff done, helped him get the cabinet from Mama and Poppy's, and we had cake for my birthday!  Ha, yeah... that was an exciting birthday :)  It was a good day though.  I felt special because about 90 people told me happy birthday on Facebook.  Then I felt silly that it made me feel so special because it was just Facebook... but it did.  I felt very special.


I just spent the rest of the evening trying to get ready.  Geoff got back around 10.  He had to leave this morning (Friday).  Laci's mom is not doing well in the hospital, so he went back to Omaha to be with them.  Like, a lot of not doing well.  :(


And I think that is it.  Really concise... for this I apologize.  But it is what it is.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment