6.21.2011

Day 29

6/20/2011


I was going to start working out again today, but then I ended up going to help the grandparents move things early in the morning instead.  Oh well.  So I got up around 8:30, ate my bagel, showered, and went over to the grandfolks'.  When I got there Aunt Lynn and I packed up the van and headed over to the apartment.  We had three sets of shelves to fit into the van... I didn't think they were going to fit.  It was really close, but they did in fact fit.  Thankfully.  I really don't want to have to take those seats out more than i have to.  It's a really big pain.


At the apartment we unloaded the stuff.  Aunt Lynn made a friend who let us borrow a catering cart to carry stuff.  After we had unpacked everything (most of which went into the sewing room/office), we went back to the house to pack up another load and get lunch.  After we took that other load back to the apartment, I came back home.  It was about 1:30 at this point.


I had some more lunch and played TF2 for a little bit.  Then... I probably browsed Reddit for a bit before I started doing homework.  I read about a chapter and change of the book.  A lot of it was going over stuff I had learned in accounting or consumer finance, most terms and basic concepts.  My goal is to get the reading done by tomorrow and answer questions, then do my project the next day and the test on Thursday.  We'll see how that goes.


When mom got home she made dinner.  Dad's high school team had a game tonight, so after I finished eating I went to go watch.  It was good.  People kept giving me funny looks because I was wearing my awesome hat.  Clearly they didn't understand how amazing that hat is.  Their loss.


When I got home I talked some with Aunt Lynn and mom, did the dishes, then played TF2 with Derrick for a while.  I was just getting ready to go to bed when I saw that some of my friends had birthdays (via Facebook) today, so I made one of them a picture.  I'll make the other a picture tomorrow but I'm too tired.  So for now... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment