6.14.2011

The Montana Update: Day 12

I woke up early this morning, mostly because I went to bed so early.  This time change thing is killing me/awesome.  But after I woke up, I had a jalapeño bagel and worked on some homework.  After that I just sat around with dad and Uncle Mike and drank coffee.  Clearly it was a good morning.





We had an early lunch so that we could start seeing stuff.  First we went to Mammoth and saw the hot springs.  It was a little chilly, but pretty nice.  We saw some elk and bison.  And there was a whole slew of Asian tourists that were being about as stereotypical as could be.  Lots of cameras, awesome outfits, the works.  I can only imagine people from other countries seeing American travelers the same way.  I’m sure we must be as entertaining to see when we go to other places as people from other places are to see when they come here.  It’s a good time, for certain.





After seeing the hot springs we drove around to some other place.  I fell asleep.  Apparently there is now a gas station along one of the roads.  It looked pretty new.  I guess it’s at the same place that we went skiing a few years ago, so that’s pretty neat and things.

When we got back from sightseeing, I think I took another nap.  Dad and Aunt Shasta went for a bike ride.  When I woke up, Kimmy, dad, Uncle Mike and I played a game of Settlers.  Kimmy was upset because she almost won (but she didn’t!).

Dinner was really good.  We had ribs and mashed potatoes and creamed corn.  All sorts of yummy.  I feel like we talked about something interesting, but I cannot recall at the time.  Such is life.  After dinner we played a game of dominoes.  It was…Mexican Train or something.  Some sort of train, I don’t remember from where it came.  Oh well.  It was still fun.  And I won.

And now it’s bed time!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment