6.14.2011

The Montana Update: Day 11

We got a little bit of a late start.  Dad had to help someone at work, but the internet at the hotel was being dumb.  So in the mean time I had a phenomenal breakfast!  Biscuits and gravy, eggs, a banana, yogurt, and a cinnamon roll.  The coffee was actually really good.  I was happy.  I just had a nice breakfast while I watched the news.

After we left we went to Mount Rushmore!  It was pretty cool.  We took some touristy pictures… and Kimmy got one of me picking George Washington’s nose.  We’re classy.  There was also a table outside that was selling shirts and stuff.  They were “$5 appreciation gifts.”  Apparently they only appreciate you if you pay $5?  Which is silliness.

We drove for a while.  It wasn’t bad, but it was incredibly windy.  And hilly.  The speed limit was 75, but between the constant hills and wind it was difficult to stay at 75.  I don’t recall anything terribly exciting that happened on the trip.  We were all ready to be done.  Around 8pm we finally got to Gardiner and had dinner.  Then we sat around just talked for while.  I talked some with Aunt Shasta and Uncle Mike about their recent trip to Italy and we compared notes and things.  It was fun.  And I made fun of Olivia.  Just because it’s fun.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment