2.23.2013

Day 641

Oh my, what a day!

Originally, I imagined that it was going to be a fairly typical Friday.  Class, teach, tutor, study.  But apparently, that's not how it turned out.

After I got to school, I got a text from the guy whose children I tutor that they wouldn't be needing help today.  Hey, not a problem, I got to spend more time at home.

While I was studying in my office, I got a request to help a professor proctor an exam.  So I went and helped do that.  It was partially on the computer, partially on paper, and it got pretty hectic in there.  There was a lot going on, and I don't know how well I could have concentrated.

I did some more review in my class today.  I think most of them are getting tired of it, but that usually means they get it pretty well.  I think.  Hopefully.

When I came home, Kimmy and I got ready and went out on a super fancy date!  We hadn't been on one in a long time.  So we got Wendy's and went to go see a movie.  It was fun.  It's been a while since I've gone to see a movie on a Friday night... and now I remember why.  There were so many middle school and high school kids there!  I felt old.  But we survived.

And now it's time for bed!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment