2.03.2013

Day 622

You know what's really awesome?  Saturdays.

On this particular Saturday, I got up a little after 9, around the time that Kimmy was getting ready to go to work.  She had a pretty long day today at work.  After she left, I had some breakfast and started studying.  I got a little bit done, but mainly I was just working a few problems while I ate breakfast.  My study manual has 11 practice exams and each exam has 30 questions.  I'm trying to get through at least one exam a day.

Kimmy came home for lunch, but she didn't get to stay very long.  On her long days she gets an hour for lunch, but after accounting for travel time she's only at home for maybe 30 minutes.  After she went back to work, I started studying again.  Yeah, that was pretty much my day.  I keep a regular schedule of studying for around 2 hours, break for 30-60 minutes.  Then back to studying for a while longer.  And then another break.

When Kimmy was done working, we went grocery shopping.  Apparently Aldi's is a little busy on Saturday evenings.  In fact, I've found that the only time that it's not very busy is Saturday mornings.

Hm.  I finally finished up studying around 9.  My brain was pretty worn out from working problems, reading, and memorizing/deriving formulas.  There are just so many!  I have about 15 pages of formulas and notes I kept as I worked through the study manual, but I might re-write them and add some more things.  Bleh, there's just so much to remember.

Ok.  I'm done for now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment