2.13.2013

Day 632

Today was a typical Wednesday.

I woke up and my routine began: make breakfast, eat breakfast, silently wish that the dishes would magically get clean (they never do), fumble around the kitchen as I try to make eggs and coffee (and secretly wish there were pancakes to accompany my eggs), and finally sit down to eat breakfast.  Most of the time, I work through some practice exercises for my exam while eating breakfast, and today was no different.

After breakfast, I finished getting ready for school and began the (generally nice) walk to school.  On my way, someone honked and waved at me.  I didn't recognize the vehicle.... so I have no idea who it was.

When I got to school I did some grading.  I had a little catching up to do, so my office hours made a convenient time for catching up on everything.

After class and everything I came home.  Before I left for school I started some soup in the crock pot, so the house smelled pretty good when I got back.  For Christmas, Kimmy and I got a cook book from her cousin Amanda with some recipes that are popular on Kimmy's side of the family.  We made some potato soup and it was quite tasty!

When we were done with dinner, it was study time.  Ick.  I do not like study time.  Oh well. I studied for a couple of hours, but my brain was pretty tired from being on the go all day, so I took a break for a while, then I just finished studying for a little bit longer before bed.

Ok.  I'm off to bed now.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment