2.04.2013

Day 623

It's official.  I don't feel like going back to school tomorrow.

Well let's see.  Today.... today started off with going to church.  It was good. Pastor Mark continued from his sermon last week and talked about how we know what things are truly important to us, versus what we say is important.  And as always, it comes down to where you spend your time, money, and thoughts.

After church we went to Pizza Hut for lunch with Jessie and Richard.  As we were discussing our living situations for next year, it became apparent that Jessie and Richard are starting a new hobby: collecting living rooms.  It seems that their new house has (technically) three living rooms.  So I think they're off to a good start.  Kimmy and I are going to start collecting dining rooms.  Our current house has one (a solid start).  We then discussed how awesome it would be to have a dining room that resembled a Norse dining hall:


Fire pit in the middle, tables all around the outside.  I seriously can't think of anything more awesome than this... sitting around eating huge meals of meat, potatoes, and vegetables, talking with your friends and family around the heat of the fire.  With the candle chandeliers, of course.

This afternoon was... studying.  Today was bit frustrating.  I worked really hard to solve each questions without looking at the solutions... and if I really couldn't even get started, I'd look in my notes (or I'd look in my notes to verify a formula before I started a long series of computations).  But the questions are just so difficult.  I have about 4 and a half weeks to get my speed down and memorization up.  Ugh.  I did a little bit better on average today than I have been the past few days, but still not where I'd like to be.  The other frustrating thing that happens is that after a certain point, my brain just doesn't function anymore.  There is still time in the day to study, but I can't even do simply problems because my brain is fried.  It's very frustrating. I try to get other productive things done at those times... but I wish I could be studying.

Well, here's to another busy week.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment