2.10.2013

Day 628

I tell you what.  I'm tired.

Not really physically tired... just drained.  It's been a about two months since I've gotten to take a full day without working on either school, my exam, or work.  Even the idea of only having to cook and clean and run errands for a day sounds great.  I would love a day where I could just do that.  But as it stands, I do those things when I'm not working or studying.  26 more days until my exam.... wow that seems way too close.

In more exciting news, Kimmy and I had some extra money so we got new dishes!  Macy's had a really good sale, so with Kimmy's employee discount and everything we ended up two sets for less than one set is at full price.  We're pretty excited.  AND we got girl scout cookies.  What a day.

I tried to study this afternoon, but it just wasn't going to happen.  I needed a break.  So I tried to relax for a couple of hours this afternoon to wind down before I got back to studying.

After we made dinner, Kimmy went to work and I started studying.  There are less questions that I'm not understanding, but there are still too many questions that I miss because of something else.  There were about three today that I just felt were poorly worded (or they'd left out an important detail).  I never finished fixing all of the errata in the book, so I guess it's possible.  Either way, I'm hoping to get all of my issues ironed out in the next week or so.  Ugh, I just want it to be over.

I don't think I really have much else to report.  So.... the end.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment