2.17.2013

Day 635

 Hi everyone!

Here I shall summarize my past couple of days where I did not blog.

The exciting events are as follows: I studied, we made pizza, we got new dishes (yay!), I studied some more, and... I had school!  Boy, what a great time it's been.

I've actually become quite fond of teaching on Fridays.  Usually about half the class shows up, but it's the half who really enjoy being there.  A lot of the time we have some pretty meaningful discussions and good conversation.  It is a good time.

Also, we finally got our new dishes!  They are happy things.





And we had to test them out!  So we made pizza and it was tasty.

Other than that.... It's been pretty normal.  Kimmy's trying to get over a cold or sinus infection or something, so hopefully that goes away soon.  I've just been studying... a lot.  I worked through around 50 problems today and my brain just felt like mush.  I also talked with mom and dad on the phone and got caught up on everything happening in Findlay.

I think that's about it from here.  So I'm gonna go to bed now.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment