2.07.2013

Day 626

Oh boy, what a day!

I got up early this morning to go to a meeting up on campus.  Then I stayed up there, did some studying, and other work.  My first class was canceled, so I ended up just studying some more and talking with other students and professors.  It was productive.

So, I gave a test today.  I didn't think it would be too bad, especially since I'd taken some questions off from the last version of this test that I gave.  But at the end of the period there were still 6 people who hadn't quite finished.  We all went up to the floor where my office is and I let them finish.  There is a row of single-desk cubicles where people can study or take tests, so I had them use those (since my office is waaaay too small for 7 people).  I technically could have just taken the exams as there were at the end of the period, but I didn't feel like that would really be fair.  It was a minor inconvenience for me that could make a fairly significant difference for some of my students.

When I got home, Kimmy and I went for a short walk around our neighborhood-area.  It's the first day in quite some time that a) Kimmy hasn't had to work (after standing on her feet for 4 -8 hours, she doesn't usually feel like going on a walk and I don't blame her) or b) it hasn't been really cold.  It was a tad chilly, but not too bad.

When we got back, we had some dinner, then I got to working on homework.  Yuck.  I worked on an assignment that's due on Friday for a while, then began studying for MFE again.  Tomorrow is the 4 week mark.  I'm feeling a bit better about some of the harder topics now that I've gone over those chapters again, so I'm doing more review.  We'll see how it goes.

Ok.  Time for bed.  Good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment