1.22.2013

Day 612

Hopefully I'll start getting better at writing this every night.  We'll see.

So today.  I think I'm coming down with a cold or something, because I woke up with a sore throat and just feeling kind of gross.  But I still had stuff to get done today, so I got up and went to it.

This morning consisted of officially signing up for my exam in March, then writing a test for my students tomorrow.  Hopefully that goes well for them.  I'll probably grade that over the weekend.

After lunch it was study time!  Oh boy!  I studied for a while this afternoon, but didn't get quite as much done as I'd planned.  I'm still on track, though, so I'm not worried.  I should be through the last chapter by the end of the week, so from there it's just 6 weeks of review!  Yay!  The gravity of the exam hasn't quite hit yet... usually once I start doing review it all just comes crashing down and I realize that life's about to get super fun.

Kimmy and I had leftovers for dinner and finished watching a movie.  After dinner we looked at some apartments for next year.  We have three different apartments we're considering at the moment. It's pretty annoying when apartment complexes don't have a dedicated website and rely on places like aggregate sites like rentals.com because the information frequently doesn't match between sites.  One site will say a complex has three different sizes at prices A, B, and C, but the other site will say the same complex has four sizes at prices W, X, Y, and Z.  So I'm going to send them all emails and try to make sure that I have all of the correct information.

Well, I think that's about it for me.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment