1.08.2013

Day 598

Why is it that I never feel like going to bed at bedtime?  I just want to stay up and keep doing stuff!  But I can't.  Lame.

Most of my day was pretty lame.  I'd planned on setting up the Blackboard page for my class, but it seems that I have to submit a request to set up the page, then 24 hours later it will be activated.  Neat.  So hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

So instead, I spent most of my morning studying.  It took me a while to read through the section because it was long and parts of it were confusing, but I got through it.  Then I made a quick trip to the mail deposit box and the bank... and back to studying.  It's becoming more and more apparent (though I knew this before) that once my work load picks up for my classes, there's no way I'll be able to keep this kind of pace.  I anticipated this and planned for it in my study schedule, but it was still a bit of a realization when I spent all day studying just on exam material.  This should be an interesting semester.

After lunch and errands I studied for a little bit more, then took a break.  My brain was pretty fried.  I got Kimmy up from her post-work nap and we had some dinner.

Then I spent the evening studying some more.  It's so hard to concentrate through all of the problems.  I'll work a couple of problems, then I'll start another one... my mind will wander... I'll read the email I just received... go get some pretzels... then sit back down and realize it's been 20 minutes.  I might need to start getting cup of coffee number 2 mid-afternoon to help with that.  We'll see.

Ok, I'm off to bed now.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment