1.16.2013

Day 606

Today was a pretty dull day, but I'll update everyone who's interested.

I don't have any classes on Tuesday, so it's my "study and get stuff done" day.  Which is what I did.  I studied, emailed some people, ran some errands, then came home and studied some more.  

I've also started idly looking for housing in May.  I'm sure that I could wait until later, but it's something productive that I can do that's not school.  I also put together a very rough budget, but it was hard to find all of the relevant income tax information... so I just made some estimates.

Kimmy had to work this evening, so I just bummed around.  Our garage door is being stubborn again.  It seems that whenever the weather is cold, our garage door remote controls in our cars don't work.  The remote inside the garage works.  But as soon as the weather is nice (like the other day when it was 60) they work just perfectly.  I don't get it.

Well, that's about it for now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment