1.15.2013

Day 605

Well today was fairly exciting.  It started off early... 10 minutes before my alarm went off, in fact.  See.... there's this kitten named Bacon.  And he doesn't like when we shut the door on him.  So most mornings he sits at our door meowing and carrying on like a silly little cat.  This morning was especially bad.  He was really loud and banging on the door and it was really annoying.  So I went to make sure that he had food and water... which he did.  I guess he was just lonely and wanted company.  Yarg.

So after our wonderful little cat woke me up, I did some lesson planning and studying.  I got up to campus for my office hours and learned that both of my classes had been canceled for today.  I took full advantage of this and got plenty of studying done.  Unfortunately, I can't fit my entire study binder into my backpack, so I have to take out individual chapters to take with me to school.  And I'd gone through that entire chapter.  Since I was out of material, I went for a walk outside.  It was cold but really nice.

Teaching went well.  I think I was able to clarify some tough questions from the last homework, then cover some new material.  Now I just have to figure out what I'm doing with them on Wednesday...

When I got back I started making some stir-fry for dinner.  I never know what spices to put in the stir-fry... so I used taco seasoning.  It was good, but needed some more seasoning.

After dinner I did some dishes and a little other cleaning.  Kimmy had a pretty long day at work, so we just relaxed for a while.  Not too much else happened the rest of the night, mostly just relaxing and cleaning.  So it was a pretty good evening.

And now it's time for bed.  Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment