5.31.2011

Day 9

Today started like most.  I woke up around 8 and had a bagel for breakfast.  After my bagel I started to work out.  Chest and abs today.  I got about halfway through and had no motivation to keep going.  So I stopped.  There was no superior rationalization.  I just stopped.


After I showered I started looking at my assignments for my summer class.  I decided to take micro-economics.  It should be interesting.  I had planned on doing this week's assignment this afternoon...but that didn't happen.  Oh well.


Lunch consisted of a sandwich and a hot dog.  I melted some cheddar on my hot dog.  It was really good.  After lunch Kimmy, Byron and I went on some errands. I'm doing an anonymous gift exchange through Reddit for their self-made holiday "Arbitrary Day" on June 11.  I should have taken a picture of it.  Shoot.  Oh well. My person lives in Canada, so at mom's suggestion I got some candy and things that are Ohio or USA specific.  So I got a Findlay mug, buckeyes, salt water taffies, and some other candies.  They're all super tasty.


When we came back I pretend to do some cleaning and such, but that didn't happen.  Oh well!  Around 3:45 Aunt Terri came to pick up Byron, so we got to sit around and talk with her for a while.  I went to UPS to ship the package.  It took a while because of customs forms and all of that.  There were people behind me.  I felt bad that they had to wait for me.  But I eventually got it sent.


We had ravioli for dinner.  After dinner dad's soccer team captains came over and he talked with them for a while.  I worked on laundry.  And I just woke up from a nap!


At this point, I regrettably must inform you that I will be unable to update my blog for approximately two weeks.   But fear not: when I return I will have a massive update with all of my goings on.  And it will be legen- (wait for it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment