5.23.2011

Day 1

Greetings.  I have created this blog for the purpose of logging my daily adventures (or lack thereof) and any thoughts that I come across in my goings-on.  This may or may not be interesting to read, as it is mostly for my own purposes.  You are more than welcome to partake in the reading of these entries, though I do no guarantee anything.

Though this is Day 1, my adventure began on Saturday May 21 when I graduated from MVNU.  Hopefully in these next few weeks, I will begin to understand what all is encompassed by graduating.  We shall see.

Yesterday was good. I got up around 9:30 and began to unpack my stuff, as well clean out things that I no longer want/need.  So far I have a box of books, games, and CDs.  And my paintball stuff.  I might put them on Craigslist or Ebay or something.  Let me know if I can pawn any of my junk off to you.  Anyways, cleaning has been quite productive.  I should be done in the next two or three days.

Today has also gone well.  I got up around 8:15, had some breakfast, and then began my workout.  It took longer than I suspected, but I am in no rush.  Then I did some vacuuming, trimmed the bushes outside, and began chopping up firewood.  I'm learning that using a hatchet is far slower than using an ax, but I'll make do with what I have.  i also watched I Am Legend.  Such a good movie.  I need to read the book sometime... as I have heard of it's excellence.

Well, back to more cleaning for now.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment