5.26.2011

Day 4

Today was just delightful.


I slept in til about 8:15, then got up and had breakfast with mom.  I've been trying different derivatives of Cheerios.  Today's rendition consisted of honey and bananas.  Apparently I was really hungry because I also had a bagel.  It was odd- after all of that my stomach was full but I still felt hungry.  Quite peculiar indeed.


Following breakfast mom went shopping.  I was going to join her, but I really needed to work out and neither of us had any idea how long her shopping adventure would take, so I opted out of shopping and worked out.  Today I biked.  I wasn't entirely sure where I was going.  Yesterday dad gave me vague directions for some roads that would not be very inhabited by cars, so I sought this mystical road.  I found it.  According to Google Maps I went for approximately 9.4 miles.  It appears that I have never really tried to bike fast for an extended period of time.  I really had to focus on not just taking my time.  When exercising in the past it has been really easy to run or swim fast or such... but for some reason biking fast requires more intention than doing other cardiovascular exercises with haste.  Oh well.  I enjoyed the ride.  There was one point where water covered the road and my shoes got wet, but it did not inhibit me from continuing my ride, so that was good.


For lunch I had a similar sandwich as yesterday (I forgot to take a picture) except as a wrap and without the mustard.  It was good, but the wrap made it seem like there was far more lettuce than there should have been.  All of this would be phenomenal with some slices of red pepper, but alas I will make do with what I have.  Also there was clearly less flavor without the mustard, but it seemed like it was missing something as well.  Poo.
And obviously more Big Bang Theory was watched.  Woo!


This afternoon I played some more Crysis.  I'm really enjoying that game.  I just realized that if you attack while cloaked, the energy bar completely depletes.  But uncloaking an instant before attacking will not cause this to happen.  This will be incredibly useful.


After Crysis, Kimmy and I made dinner.  It was a type of chicken parmesan which used stuffing mix, dried parsley, and parmesan cheese.  It turned out really well.  It appears that I am having difficulty uploading pictures at the moment.  This makes me sad.  I will try to change this later.


EDIT: picture added




Following dinner dad and I went to his team's soccer game.  That was a lot of fun.  It would have been even more fun had I not been asked to be the "club linesman."  My job consisted of raising my flag when the ball went out of bounds, even though in all actuality my raising of the flag had no impact on the game, as the center ref has the final evaluation.  I inadvertently tested this theory when I mistakenly called a ball as "out of bounds" when approximately 30% of the ball was still "in bounds."  It appears that my original hypothesis was incorrect and the center ref did in fact make the call that was based upon my ill judgement.  I felt empowered.  Until the game got called on account of lightning, that is.


After the game Kimmy and I made brownies.  Where I able to upload pictures you would be seeing a picture of intensely tasty looking brownies.  In their stead, I propose a moment of silence on your behalf in lieu of your ability to partake in my brownies.
[Initiate moment of silence]


[Please continue to observe a moment of silence]


[You may now cease your moment of silence]


EDIT: picture added



Let's see.  In other news, my cousin Byron will be coming to Findlay this weekend.  Hopefully we can think of some exciting things to do with him.  Sadly this visit is predicated by my uncle's entrance into the hospital due to a previously troubling lung condition.  Hopefully we can make the best of things.


I think that is all for now.


Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest a few slices of bacon to your sandwich and a schmear of regular mustard for your sammich.

    ReplyDelete