5.28.2011

Day 6

Ah Saturday.  That magical day where we can sleep in and neglect our responsibilities.  And apparently by that I really mean wake up at 7:50 and spend all afternoon in the yard.  But I'll get to that.


Let's see. Yeah.  Woke up early... because apparently my body no longer feels like sleeping past 8:15am.  Win.  I decided not to do a work out this morning because... well I just didn't want to.  So that solved that issue.  Hmm.  I went to the grandparents to help Poppy move some shelves.  Then I came back, played a little bit of TF2, and got lunch.  Today I had some left over pizza from last night.  It was pretty tasty.


After lunch Kimmy and I started to put in our new mailbox!  I took pictures... but I'm too lazy to upload them to my computer.  So yeah.  Mailbox.  It took a lot longer than I was expecting.  The old mailbox came out pretty quickly, but we had to dig a really big hole for the new post.  We finally were able to put the new post in, but ran out of concrete.  So we'll have to finish that tomorrow.


Hm.  Kimmy and I then made dinner (meatloaf and mashed potatoes!)  It was all sorts of tasty.  Dad and Bryon got home around 5ish.  We waited for mom to get home from work, but apparently they kept her an extra hour, so we ate without her.


After dinner, we played Bananagrams, Scrabble, Bridge (Byron taught us how to play a basic version), and Scattergories.  It was pretty fun and such.


And now it is relaxing time.  Not much excitement going on right now.  Just hanging out and trying to keep Byron entertained/make him feel like part of the family.  I'm not really good at entertaining people and I haven't really interacted with 13 year old people in quite some time.  But it's been good so far!


Alright.  That's it for now.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment