4.07.2013

Day 684

It's been a pretty busy weekend with some late nights... hence no posts for the past nights.  And I'm getting pretty tired now, so here's a recap.

Friday:

Got up early, worked out with Tim H., then got to work on some homework.  We are officially going to have a place to live in May!  There were some complications along the way, but they got all straightened out... for which I am very happy.

Friday night I played a game of Risk with Tim H., Dustin, and Paul.  It was a lot of fun.  I think Paul and Dustin ended up calling it a draw.  Tim H. and I lost early because we were too aggressive.... but we had fun.

Saturday:

We did our normal grocery shopping and such.  I spent a good portion of the afternoon preparing a pretty detailed review handout for my class.  It's very thorough and hopefully they find it helpful.

Yesterday evening Kimmy and I started playing a puzzle game on my computer.  It's a lot of fun!  It's a little bit cramped around my computer, but it works.  Next year I'm going to have my computer out in the living room, so there will be more space for such fun stuff.

Today:

Today was pretty standard.  Wake up, church, come home and be productive.  Kimmy and I had planned on doing our tax returns today, but we hit a pretty big snag.  I think my income is getting counted twice on some paper work, so I'm (currently) having to pay a lot of money back.  Dad's having someone look into it, so hopefully they figure something out.  I'd prefer to not pay back lots of money just because I work for the school at which I'm also taking classes.

So after a failed attempt to do taxes, Kimmy and I did dishes, then started making some dinner.  We tried to do a skillet-recipe in the oven... but that didn't go so well.  The meat cooked, but the sauce was supposed to simmer in the skillet and ended up just separating in the oven.  Oh well.  It still tasted fine.

And now I'm off to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment