4.04.2013

Day 681

So I had great plans for today.  Great plans for cleaning and organizing... but none of that happened and I'm just fine with it.  Apparently I got incredibly motivated to work on my research project, so I did that for the majority of the day.

I did some writing, some statistical analysis in SAS, some emailing... and then I just gave up when I encountered a table that won't fit on a 8.5 by 11 piece of paper without some serious editing.  Yuck.

After Kimmy came home, we went up to Fort Wayne to see Rachel and Trevor, who gave us a new coffee table!  The trip was uneventful for the first 20 minutes.  Then we hit traffic.  We were stopped for the at least an hour and a half.  It was pretty bad.  I tried to name all 50 state capitals, but I did a pretty awful job of it.  Oh well.  It passed the time.  We finally got up there around 7 (2 hours after we'd planned on getting there).  So we talked and caught up on life and everything.  It was good to see them.  But we couldn't stay long because we had to get back to Muncie before it was too late.  Hurumph.

That was pretty much the excitement of our day.  Now it's off to bed for an early morning tomorrow.  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment