5.03.2013

Day 708

Well, it's been a pretty exciting week.

Mostly yesterday was very exciting.  Kimmy and I made a trip down to Louisville to begin the lease at our apartment.  We left around 9:30 and got there just before 12:30.  It was pretty uneventful.  A new property manager was being trained, so the current one did a lot of extra explaining of "here's why I do this" or "at this point, I put this paper in this stack."  Then we went to our apartment and did a pretty thorough walk-through... looking for cracks, scratched, things that don't work, etc.  When we finished all of that, we moved some things into our new apartment!  It was exciting.

Then we had dinner with Lee!  We talked about our moving adventures and the exciting things going on in his world.  We've still been pretty unsuccessful in convincing him to move to Louisville.

Today was pretty good as well.  I spent the morning taking my last test (yay!) and then grading (boo!).  But it's all over now!  Except that grading isn't quite over.  Now that all the tests are graded, I need to determine all of the final grades.  That's always fun...

In celebration of being done with school, a group of people in my group went to dinner.  That was fun.  Then we finished the evening with a fire at Tim and Erin's house.

I have successfully made two very exciting and long days sounds excruciatingly dull.  I'm pretty tired.  So, I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment